23. feb. 2012

This awesome musician!

So today I wanted to share with my non-readers, A awesome guitarist I've been listening to for the last month on Youtube.
His name is Charlie Parra Del Riego, from Peru, and hes just awesome!
Hes makes his own Guitar music, and makes Metal covers of all kinds of music!
Will share my favorite songs of him here!


                             This is from one of my favorite shows, Game of Thrones!


                           This is just the most awesome guitar solo song I know of!



                              And of course, Skyrim - The Dragonborn comes!


So this is some of my favorite songs from this guy, couldn't find all on youtube, cause some of them are on Spotify, and some on hes homepage.

Hope you like them, and yea..

'Til next time, have a beautiful day!













Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar