24. juni 2013

New Song!





Hey Friends! I've decided to post the latest creation on my demo.
It's still instrumental, since I don't have a vocalist yet.
BUT! I wanted to share  it with you, and I hope you enjoy it.




Just some background on this track.
I wrote it many many years ago, and the lyrics(when I gent them recorded) are quite.. sad.
I was going through a rough time, and music was the one thing that held me together.
So after many hours, days and weeks on the brink of mental collapse, this song was made.
The lyrics are in Norwegian, and I believe I posted them on here a some time ago.
It was supposed to be all acoustic, but when recording it, I decided to do it in the theme of Eternity, witch ended up with a more progressive ballad sort of genre.
This may not end up being the final version, I don't know yet.
But here it is, so hope you enjoy it.

Lots of love! <3   












Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar